Geoenvironmental Ltd has extensive experience in the area of waste management. John Delaney worked in the Waste Licensing and Informatics Section of the Environmental Protection Agency for 3 years between 1999 and 2002 and has extensive experience in the area of waste regulation, waste facility audits and inspections. John is a qualified environmental auditor having received training in this area during his time in the EPA. Geoenvironmental Ltd provides the following waste consultancy and management services.
- Waste Collection Permit Applications
- Waste Facility Permit Applications
- Annual Environmental Returns
- Waste Facility Inspections/Audits
- Collation and submission of (AER) Annual Environmental Returns
- Implementation of (SOP’s) System Operational Procedures and (EMS) Environmental Management Systems
- Construction Waste Management Plans